Your cart is currently empty!
The Newton Cemetery
Is a non-profit Massachusetts corporation governed by elected trustees, shall operate and maintain a garden-type cemetery into the indefinite future for people of all faiths, and to provide the following specific features in its ongoing operation:
- Provide a variety of burial choices offered at a range of prices.
- Serve the cemetery needs of Newton residents while not excluding others.
- Develop the remaining unoccupied areas of the Cemetery’s grounds with appropriate balance.
- Maintain a serene and attractive park-like atmosphere.
- Enable members of the general public to benefit from visiting the Cemetery.
- Operate and maintain a crematory.
- Operate and maintain a non-denominational chapel.
- Attract and maintain a highly competent and professional staff.
- Conduct annual operations at appropriate levels of income and expense.
- Invest permanent funds with able professional management, emphasizing total investment return.
Have a question? Explore our Frequently Asked Questions >
Receive updates about upcoming events, news, and the progress of The Knoll by joining our email list!